Now Hiring- Commercial Project Manager
Wilson-Covington Construction Company is seeking to hire a full-time commercial Project Manager. Project size will range up to $10 million and may include but not limited to retail, grocery, warehouse, industrial, office, medical and other commercial projects. This position includes:
- Preconstruction work with clients
- Estimating from plans and specifications
- Budget estimates based on project scope and experience on similar projects
- Managing commercial projects from Preconstruction through project closeout
- Managing multiple commercial projects and Superintendents
- Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
- Creating project schedules and tracking and managing same
- Weekly project meetings
- Cost reporting and billing
Wilson-Covington is licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. All travel expenses will be paid. Benefits include health insurance package, company vehicle, fuel expense, laptop, phone, 401(k) plan with match, paid time off, and paid holidays. Position will work from main office in Winston-Salem, NC. Salaried compensation will be based on work experience and written offer made prior to hiring.
Requirements for position:
- 5 years’ full-time work experience as Project Manager on similar size projects
- High-School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree preferred but not required
- Computer skills in estimating, job cost, scheduling, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Project
- Experience using Bluebeam and on-screen takeoff preferred but not required
- Experience using Sage Timberline preferred but not required
Please send resumes to [email protected]. You may call Bleu Hutchens, Vice-President of Operations, at 336-724-1721 with any additional questions.
QUESTIONS & INQUIRIES
We value the ability to provide a personal touch to our clients. Please call or email us below to begin making your project into reality.